Single-phase Class D AC220V 10KA power surge protective devices with remote communication output. Apply to power distribution system lightning protection, installed on the input side of the distribution board or the power distribution box in the buildings, 35 mm electrical lead rail, Kevin connections way available. with electric.
Power Surge Protection Module
|Working Voltage Un(AC)||220V|
|Max. continuous operating voltage Uc(AC)||275V|
|Nominal Discharge Current (8/20μs) (In)||5KA|
|Max. Discharge Current (8/20μs) (Imax.)||10KA|
|Voltage Protection Level(Up)||≤1.0KV|
|Response Time||< 25ns|
|Working Environment||Temperature -40°C +70°C; Relative humidity<90%;|
|indicate deterioration||Green: Normal; Red: Deterioration|
|Protection Mode||L-PE,N-PE (2P)|
|Material of Outer Shell||Flame retardant materials|
- Surge protective devices apply to power distribution system lightning protection, installed on the input side of the distribution board or the power distribution box in the buildings, 35 mm electrical lead rail, Kevin connections way available. Cut off the power before installation, strictly prohibit operating with electric.
- Before installation please connect according to the following diagram, L is phase line, N is neutral line, PE is ground line, please connect correctly. When installation finished, close the automatic circuit breaker, check if the working state is normal.
- During using lightning protection module, we should check the display window status regularly, when the display window was green, indicate that the product normal, while the display window was red means the product deterioration, should be repaired or replaced promptly.
- Apply to indoor operation, If outdoors installation, must with waterproof box.
- All wires must be solid and connected by electrics cable. SPD cable: BVR≥2.5mm2, grounding line: BVR ≥4mm2, the lead length should be less than 1m and the shorter the better.
- Grounding of lightning protection should comply with the lightning protection standard; grounding wire should be as thick and short as possible, ground resistance should be less than 4Ω.