- Computer specifications for Network Video Recording (Recommended settings)
- CPU: Pentium IV 3.0GHz or higher (Hyper Threading recommended),
Memory 512MB, Video Card 128MB, HDD 120GB or higher
Windows 2000, Monitor with resolution 1024×768 or higher (1280×1024 recommended).
- How long is the warranty on my product?
- All of our products have a minimum 90 day warranty. Generally our warranties are 1 year for standard CCTV products, 3 years for our DIGIOP IP security products, and 5 years for analog BLACK cameras from the date of purchase. We honor the manufacturer warranties on all of our third party products.
- What IS covered by my product warranty?
- Your product warranty covers any product malfunctions or product defects that prevent your product from working properly.
- What is NOT covered by my product warranty?
- The warranty does not cover any product that is modified from its original factory condition, any damages incurred during shipment, acts of nature, does not cover any damage due to vandalism, or any damages due to the improper installation of the product. (This includes not following instructions, installing your own hard drive in a DVR, cutting cables, cutting connectors off of a camera, or any modifications to your camera.)
- What do I do if my product is not working?
- Call your sales consultant or call our Technical Support department at 800-335-9777. Our knowledgeable consultants are available to assist you Monday through Friday 8AM to 7PM and Saturdays 8AM to 1PM
- What do I need to do to send my product in for repair or replacement?
- Call Tech Support at +62 21 – 2951 2315 or fill out our online RMA request form.
They will first try to help you troubleshoot your product.
If your product needs repair/replacement, you will be issued an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number by one of our Tech Support representatives.
Pack the product carefully with any parts and accessories that were included with the product.
Write the RMA number clearly on the exterior shipping box. (Never write the RMA number on the original product packaging) Be sure to also include the RMA number in the ATTN line on your shipping label.
Not including this information on the exterior shipping box will cause delays in the processing of your RMA
Ship the product back to us:
Jl. Mangga 4 Blok Z No. 695 E-F, Duri Kepa, Jakarta Barat 11510